Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tahoe!!

My christmas gift this year from my amazing and ridiculously good-looking boyfriend was a week snowboarding in Lake Tahoe with some great friends, Tim and Crystal. The week was spent learning many new things, including but not limited to: successfully jumping over things on a snowboard, how to play guitar hero and all the lyrics to the 80's hit "Heat of the the Moment", and that before you attempt to take a dip in a freezing lake, check the depth because a lot of them don't get deeper until really far out into the water.

These are a few little paintings of some of the stuff that I saw. I did some pen and ink sketches as well that I'll post later. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. the place must have been awesome from what it looks here.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love the graphic quality of the upper left. Awesome job Syd!

    ReplyDelete